CutefishOS 0.6 Beta Released
The CutefishOS team has announced the release of Cutefish 0.6 Beta, another development release from the GNU/Linux desktop and distribution project focusing on simplifying the user experience.
CutefishOS offers a familiar user experience by adopting a mac-inspired workflow and look and feel.
What’s new in CutefishOS 0.6?
CutefishOS 0.6 Beta brings several improvements to the system settings applications. It also fixes numerous issues to improve the overall system stability.
The main highlights of the CutefishOS 0.6 Beta release are as follows.
- Support drag and drop of the tray icons to change the position.
- Introduces network proxy, sound settings, 24-hour time format, Bluetooth settings, power management, and dock configuration in the system settings app.
- Add media control component and unlock animation in the lock screen.
- File Manager supports drag and drop, and shows hidden files.
- Introduces About the system app.
Getting CutefishOS 0.6 Beta
For the existing users of CutefishOS 0.5, the latest changes will be available with regular system update operation.
$ sudo apt update $ sudo apt dist-upgrade
CutefishOS 0.6 Beta screenshots
01.0 Cutefish Desktop01.1 application launcher02 Cutefish File Manager03 Terminal04 Chromium browser05 Video Player06 System Settings07 Dock Settings08 About the System09 system monitor10 notifications11 system menuleave screen
For more videos, subscribe our channel DistroScreens on YouTube.