Nitrux 1.2.9 released, see screenshots
Mr. Uri Herrera has announced the release of Nitrux 1.2.9. It is a stable release of Ubuntu-based GNU/Linux distribution featuring NX Desktop - a customized version KDE Plasma, along with Maukit applications.
Nitrux 1.2.9 is coming with updated packages, bug fixes, and, performance improvements. Following section briefs some of the noteworthy highlights in Nitrux 1.2.9 release.
- Beginning from this release, Nitrux will be using Linux OEM builds instead of mainline builds. This helps the distribution to enable automatic updates. Nitrux 1.2.9 is coming with Linux Kernel 5.6.0-1010 in this series.
- Plasma 5.18.5
- KDE Frameworks 5.70.0
- KDE Applications 20.04.01
- Qt 5.14.2.
- Maukit Framework 1.1.1
- KvNitruxDark theme and Nitrux Dark color scheme are updated to improve the look and feel of Maui applications.
- Updated Luv icon theme.
- Updated wallpaper collection
- Plymouth boot screen is changed to a dark version.
- PV 0.32.0
- LibreOffice 22.214.171.124
- Firefox 76.0.1
- Replaced KSysguard with QPS
- Introduces tiling window & overview feature. The tiling window is not enabled by default, however, it can be enabled easily.
- and more.
For a complete list of changes and updates in Nitrux 1.2.9, read the official changelog.
Nitrux 1.2.9 screenshots
01 Nitrux Desktop02 About Nitrux 1.2.904 Index File Manager05 Station Terminal Emulator06 Busy Desktop07 Busy Desktop with alternate layout08 Window switching09 Firefox Browser10 Vvave Music Player11 LMMS Audio Editor12 GIMP Image Editor13 Nota Text Editor14 Buho - Sticky notes15 System Settings16 NX Firewall17 Enabling tiling WM18 Tiling window preview19 Background selection20 Discover - Featured apps21 Discover - applications22 Background Collection23 GIMP splash24 GIMP in action25 Resource usage - qps26 Resource usage - htop27 Resource usage - top28 Calendar widget29 Shutdown confirmation