Feren OS 2020.11 Carbon released
The Feren OS dev has announced the release of Feren OS 2020.11, a stable snapshot of pseudo rolling GNU/Linux distribution built on Ubuntu.
Feren OS 2020.11 with the codename Carbon brings a solid foundation on top of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS release. In addition to the core features of Ubuntu 20.04, Feren OS 2020.11 has a lot of Feren OS specific things to brag off.
The main highlights in Feren OS 2020.11 release are summarized below. For detailed reading, proceed to Feren OS 2020.11 release announcement.
- Redesigned theme: One of the main highlights of Feren OS 2020.11 snapshot a completely redesigned theme. It supports a darker theme, a new dark theme, a new maximize icon, a custom Qt5 Application Style based on Adwaita-Qt, an Adwaita-based GTK2 and GTK3 theme, and way more improvements.
- The default font is now Inter across the system. It provides a more fresh and professional experience.
- Feren OS 2020.11 introduces two accent colors to choose from Purple and Banana.
- Inspired by the GNOME tour, Feren OS now provides a tour application that introduces the system to new users.
- Feren OS 2020.11 provides a better OEM configuration.
- New background images.
- The Feren OS classic discontinued.
- 32-bit support discontinued.
- UEFI boot screen.
- and more.
Feren OS 2020.11 screenshots
01 title-clip02 feren os tour03 desktop layout04 application menu05 about feren os06 nemo file manager07 konsole08 window switching09 vivaldi browser10 vlc11 photos12 browser manager17 libreoffice18 store19 system settings20 background selection21 shutdown confirmation