OpenMandriva Lx4 released, see screenshots
The OpenMandriva Association has announced the release of OpenMandriva Lx 4.0. It includes several visible changes and under the hood improvements.
OpenMandriva is a GNU/Linux distribution compiled using optimization features of LLVM/Clang. The main highlights of OpenMandriva Lx 4.0 includes,
- Plasma 5.15.5 along with updated KDE applications and KDE Framework.
- The LibreOffice suite now provides better integration with Plasma eco-system.
- Falkon web browser is the default browser in this release. It uses same engine as Google Chrome, while consumes less memory.
- MP3 encoders/decoders are included in default installation as the problematic license is expired. Also, video players have been updated.
- The OpenMandriva Welcome application is updated with a lot of customization options.
For a complete list of changes included in OpenMandriva Lx 4.0, read the official release announcement.
OpenMandriva Lx 4.0 screenshots are given below.
00 Loading OpenMandriva Desktop01 OpenMandriva Welcome02 Applications in OpenMandriva Wel.come03 OpenMandriva Desktop04 About OpenMandriva lx405 Application Menu06 Dolphin File Manager07 Konsole Emulator08 Falkon Browser09 Multitasking Overview10 SMPlayer11 LibreOffice Writer12 Gwenview13 KDenlive Video Editor14 KPatience Card Game15 KWrite Text Editor16 System Settings17 Background Selection18 KSysguard - Task Manager19 Dragora Package Manager20 Calendar Widget21 Volume and brightness Widget22 Shutdown confirmation
For more videos, subscribe our channel DistroScreens on YouTube.