MX-21.2 Wildflower released with latest Debian Bullseye updates
On 29th August 2022, the MX Linux team has announced the release of MX-21.2 Wildflower. MX-21.2 is the second refresh release in MX-21 series. It includes all bug fixes, kernel updates and enhancements from the Debian Bullseye repos since the initial MX-21 release. MX-21.2 is available in Xfce, KDE and Fluxbox flavors.
What’s new in MX-21.2 Wildflower
Following are the noteworthy features in MX-21.2 release.
- Inherits from the Debian 11.4 “Bullseye”
- New and updated applications.
- Bug fixes and enhancements on mx-installer
- mx-tweaks introduces option to toggle bluetooth, and to move the action buttons in Gtk windows to the bottom & top.
- fluxbox gets a new mxfb-look tool to save and restore theme combinations.
- mx-updater/apt-notifier has option to use nala as the backend (see .conf file in /usr/share/apt-notifier for information)
- mx-cleanup includes kernel cleaning tool.
- uefi management tool added to mx-boot-options
- new automatic PC shutdown option for mx-snapshot
- new gui wrapper for quick-system-info to generate system
- Linux Kernel 5.10
For further reading, see the MX-21.2 Wildflower’s official release announcement.
Download MX-21.2 Wildflower
MX-21.2 Wildflower Xfce (32 BIT) MX-21.2 Wildflower Xfce (64 BIT) MX-21.2 Wildflower Plasma (64 BIT) MX-21.2 Wildflower Fluxbox (32 BIT) MX-21.2 Wildflower Fluxbox (64 BIT) MX-21.2 Wildflower(All download options)