MX Linux is a cutting-edge, lightweight, and user-friendly Linux distribution designed to optimize your digital experience. With its emphasis on performance and stability, MX Linux offers a seamless operating system that combines the power of Debian with the convenience of a custom-tailored desktop environment. Whether you’re a seasoned Linux user or a beginner, MX Linux provides a hassle-free environment with intuitive tools and a vast array of pre-installed software. From blazing-fast startup times to efficient resource management, MX Linux is optimized to deliver exceptional speed and responsiveness. Discover a truly versatile and customizable operating system that meets your needs with MX Linux.
|Page Hit Rank (rank/views)||63(1 hits per month)|
|Desktop Envrionments|| |
Other stories on MX Linux
- MX-23 Libretto beta 1 released
- MX-21.2 Wildflower released with latest Debian Bullseye updates
- MX-21 Wildflower released with Debian Bullseye Foundation
- MX-21 BETA 2 released for testing
- MX-19.2 KDE released; screenshots
- MX Linux 19.2 screenshots
- MX-19 patito feo released with Xfce 4.14
- MX Linux 18.3 ISO refresh screenshots
- MX Linux 17.1 stands out because of simplicity
- MX-17.1 is available now, includes LibreOffice 6, updated MX Apps and more
- MX Linux 16 keeps a good balance between performance and elegance : Review
What do you think about MX Linux?