MX Linux is a cooperative venture between the antiX and former MEPIS communities, using the best tools and talents from each distro. It is a midweight OS designed to combine an elegant and efficient desktop with simple configuration, high stability, solid performance and medium-sized footprint.
Being a Debian based distribution, MX Linux ships stable Kernel from latest stable Debian release and also provides latest Liquorix Kernel. The user can easily switch between these Kernels using MX Linux Installer.
MX Linux includes 3 different ecosystems, featuring Xfce, Pasma, and Fluxbox desktop environments, respectively. It is configured to be maximum productive without compromising performance & user experience.
|Page Hit Rank (rank/views)||20(5 hits per month)|
Other stories on MX Linux
- MX-21.2 Wildflower released with latest Debian Bullseye updates
- MX-21 Wildflower released with Debian Bullseye Foundation
- MX-21 BETA 2 released for testing
- MX-19.2 KDE released; screenshots
- MX Linux 19.2 screenshots
- MX-19 patito feo released with Xfce 4.14
- MX Linux 18.3 ISO refresh screenshots
- MX Linux 17.1 stands out because of simplicity
- MX-17.1 is available now, includes LibreOffice 6, updated MX Apps and more
- MX Linux 16 keeps a good balance between performance and elegance : Review