MX-23.1 Libretto has been released
MX Linux, the top-ranked distribution as per DistroWatch ranking, has released MX-23.1 - the first incremental update in MX-23 series. The MX-23.1 release brings all updated packages from Debian 12 Bookworm repositories. It also includes Kernel updates and bug fixes after the initial release.
What is new in MX-23.1?
- All package updates from Debian 12.2 point release.
- installer updates addressing swapfile, hibernation, and OEM install improvements
- KDE release features an updated SDDM init script that eliminates the “restart” of SDDM on sysVinit boot
- AHS Xfce release features the 6.5 kernel, updated firmware, and mesa libraries.
- Fluxbox has a new keybinding reference script displaying default hotkeys.
- Linux Kernel 6.1 in Xfce and Fluxbox spins.
For further information on the MX-23.1 release, see the official release announcement on the projects website.
MX-23 Xfce flavor screenshots
01 MX Welcome02 About MX03 MX Tools04 MX Tweak05 MX Tour06 Whisker Menu07 Thunar File Manager08 Terminal Emulator09 Window switching10 Firefox11 VLC12 Strawberry music13 Libreoffice Impress14 MX Package Manager15 Settings16 Ad blocker17 Resource usage18 Shutdown confirmation
MX 23 Xfce Desktop Tour
For more videos, subscribe our channel DistroScreens on YouTube.