Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 Kinetic Kudu has been released
Mr. David Mohammed has announced the release of Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 with the code name Kinetic Kudu. Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 is a regular release from the Ubuntu flavor featuring the Budgie Desktop environment.
Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 Kinetic Kudu will get support and updates for the next nine months. Those who prefer longer support period can stick with the LTS release or can update their system to the next regular release.
What is new in Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 Kinetic Kudu?
- Updated budgie menu (traditional layout) with places, control center, and settings access buttons
- GNOME 43 stack with mutter 11
- Introduces native screenshot support with the Print Screen button.
- Pipewire replaces pulse audio as the default audio stack.
- Lollypop replaces rhythmbox
- Parole media player replaces celluloid
- Linux Kernel 5.19
- Mozilla Firefox 105
- Thunderbird 102
- LibreOffice 7.4
Download Ubuntu Budgie 22.10
You can download Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 from Ubuntu official server.
Ubuntu Budgie 22.10 Kinetic Kudu screenshots
01 Ubuntu Budgie Desktop02 Budgie Welcome03 Browser ballot04 Application Menu05 Nemo file manager06 Tilix terminal07 Window Switching08 Firefox09 Parole Media Player10 Lollypop music11 gThumb image viewer12 LibreOffice Writer13 Budgie Control Center14 Background selection15 Budgie Desktop Settings16 Ubuntu Software17 Ubuntu Software - Adaptive18 Resource usage19 Resource usage htop20 Quick notes21 Places Menu22 Applets23 Notifications24 User Menu
For more videos, subscribe our channel DistroScreens on YouTube.