Lubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla released
Mr. Dan Simmons has announced the release of Lubuntu 20.10 with the code name Groovy Gorilla. Lubuntu 20.10 is the 19th release of Lubuntu since its beginning and the 5th release after replacing LXDE with the LXQt Desktop environment.
In addition to all core improvements from Ubuntu Groovy Foundation, Lubuntu brings updated packages in the LXQt ecosystem. The noteworthy highlights in Lubuntu 20.10 are as follows.
- LXQt 0.15.0 – with many improvements over 0.14 present in Lubuntu 20.04 release
- Qt 5.14.2.
- Mozilla Firefox 81.0.2
- The LibreOffice 7.0.2 suite
- VLC 18.104.22.168, for viewing media and listening to music.
- Featherpad 0.12.1, for notes and code editing.
- Discover Software Center 5.19.5 for managing applications.
- Trojitá email client 0.7 to get you to inbox zero in no time.
Lubuntu 20.10 screenshots
Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-38-48Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-38-53Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-39-04Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-39-11Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-39-19Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-39-28Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-39-38Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-39-48Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-40-26Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-40-36Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-40-41Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-40-47Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-40-51Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-41-00Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-41-09Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-41-17