Voyager Live is an Ubuntu and Debian-based GNU/Linux distribution from France. With dozens of extensions and tools, it provides improved productivity and a decent look and feel.
Initially, the Voyager releases were using then Xfce as the default desktop environment. Beginning from the 18.10 release, Voyager is using GNOME shell.
The main idea of Voyager is to provide a set of scripts, extensions, and applications together to expedite productivity.
|Page Hit Rank (rank/views)||52(2 hits per month)|
Reviews of Voyager Live
Other stories on Voyager Live
- Voyager 21.10 GE released with GNOME 40 and Linux 5.13
- Voyager 11 released with the Debian Bullseye Foundation and features GNOME Shell as the default
- Voyager GE 19.10 released with Eoan Ermine foundation
- Voyager 10 released with Debian Buster base, see screenshots
- Voyager - GE 18.10 introduces the GNOME Shell for the first time
What do you think about Voyager Live?