Kali Linux (formerly known as BackTrack) is a Debian (testing) based GNU/Linux distribution designed for digital forensic and peneteration testing.
Kali Linux - a project maintained by Offensive security Ltd., includes numerous tools and packages for security assesment and other hacking activities.
|Page Hit Rank (rank/views)||11(7 hits per month)|
Other stories on Kali Linux
- Kali Linux 2021.3 released
- Kali Linux 2021.1 Released
- Kali Linux 2020.4 released
- Kali Linux 2020.3 released; Introduces ZSH.
- Kali Linux 2020.2 released, see screenshots
- Kali Linux 2019.4 brings Major revamp to UI with Xfce and redesigned theme
- Kali Linux 2019.03 released with Linux Kernel 5.2.9 and other improvements
- Kali Linux is now officially available for Vagrant
- Kali Linux 2018.3 released with Linux Kernel 4.17
- Kali Linux 2017.03 released